This is a letter to let you know what a great feeling it is to now have a mold free home! Prior to your treatment, my daughters and I had constantly been plagued by sinus and respiratory infections as well as bronchitis. Then I found the mold. The first and most harmful kind of mold (black mold) was behind my dresser in my bedroom. I was unknowingly breathing it in every night as I slept. Read More. . .
Thank you for the recent treatment on my listing in Havertown. I was amazed that a 15 hour treatment by your generators could change the smell of a house so completely. The resident was a longtime cigarette smoker and you were able to eliminate that smell from the house and furnishings. Thank you and I will certainly be telling other clients about your treatment.
Re/Max Preferred, Realtors
"Thank you, the best money I ever spent"..."As an asthma sufferer, I find that I'm using my daily inhaler half as much. I don't wake up in the middle of the night sneezing"..."Last but not least, knowing that the mold that had been growing in my 26 year old home, GONE. Talk about breathing easy."
( A satisfied homeowner )
About two months ago you treated a home which I was preparing to list for sale. There were significant lingering smoke odors which I felt would significantly affect the sale price. We wanted to permanently eliminate the smoke odor, not to mask it with the use of chemicals. Pur360 treated the home and the house has no smoke odors. It was easy and effective.
Due to extreme flood damage and resulting mold conditions, this 48 unit residential property in Springfield, IL was "condemned" and "unsellable."In our efforts to remedy this situation, expensive remediation costs were quoted as our only restoration alternative until we were advised to contract Pur360 regarding their technology...Read More
I'm writing to you today to thank you for your services and to state to you how well your equipment sanitized our hotel rooms. Your staff came in very courteous and considerate of our belongings. Your system was really high tech as far as the metering of the air quality and the neat orderly fashion of the process...Read More
Our salon had water damage occur several times over the past year. As a salon manager, I was concerned for the well being of the staff as well as the guests in the salon & spa. We assumed areas of the salon would have to be torn down and remodeled. I remembered seeing Pur360 on a local morning show in Milwaukee and contacted them immediately...Read More
Seeing is believing, or maybe I should say, "Smelling is believing." What a wonderful transformation in House of the Good Shepherd's Apartment 15! We invited the staff to visit the apartment and experience for themselves the fresh clean air. All agreed that it is both remarkable and so refreshing...Read More
I have been meaning to call you to say a great big "thank you"! The basement smell that was such a turn off has been remediated to my satisfaction--and then some.